*** PAY YOUR BILL ONLINE HERE! ***
** Attention patients with Kaiser Permanente Insurance **
Click below to read an important announcement about our relationship with Kaiser Permanente!
Kaiser Insurance Announcement
***UPDATED*** 3.21.18 at 9:20am
** Wednesday, March 21, 2018 **
All Preferred Pediatrics locations will be on a delayed opening until 12 noon today in order to give time for the parking lots to be treated.
If you have an appointment prior to 12 noon, someone from our staff will be in touch to reschedule.
Please stay tuned for updates as the snowy weather continues.
Our schedules are open through July 2018!
Please call the office to schedule your appointment today!
We offer three convenient pediatric locations, one in Fredericksburg, one in Lees Hill and one in Spotsylvania to serve your family. Our physicians provide General Pediatric care for newborns to adolescents. Our goal is to work as a team with the families of our patients to deliver the best possible health care to each individual. Most of our providers are parents and they understand the needs of today's families.
The providers of Preferred Pediatrics can guide you through the intricacies of raising healthy children and provide recommendations and treatment when your child is ill. Our wellness exams begin after your child’s birth and continue through early childhood and adolescence.
Our practice offers comprehensive care from infancy to young adulthood. Our services are designed to ensure the healthy development of each child and include but are not limited to the following:
- Abdominal Pain, Vomiting, Bowel Changes, Constipation, & Reflux
- Long Appointments to Discuss In-Depth Problems or Concerns
- Asthma - Assessment, Monitoring, & Education
- Behavioral Concerns
- Developmental Screening for delays and missed milestones
- In-House Laboratory Testing (Urine, Strep, Flu)
- Musculoskeletal Issues - Back, Limb, or Joint Pain
- Neurological Concerns - Chronic Headaches, Dizziness, & Fatigue
- Nurse Appointments (Flu Vaccines, Delayed Immunizations)
- Nutritional Counseling; Weight Concerns
- Removal of Skin Staples or Sutures
- Routine Wellness Exams from Birth through Age 18
- Same-Day Sick Appointments for Runny Nose, Fever, Vomiting, Sore Throat, & Diarrhea
- School, Camp, & Sports Physicals
- Skin Issues - Acne, Eczema, Rashes, Wart Removal
- Treatment of ADHD, Anxiety and/or Depression
- Vision and Hearing Screenings
We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, except for major holidays. We offer extended clinic hours for established patients on Monday & Tuesday evenings until 6:30 pm at one of our Preferred Pediatrics locations. To view the weekend schedule, click on the Weekend Call Schedule page listed under Home on the menu above. The doctor listed provides urgent care hours Saturdays 8:30a.m. to 12:30p.m. for established patients.
Our Physicians: Please click on "Providers" to learn more about the doctors within our practice, their specialty, practice location, and biography.
Our Practice Locations:
Preferred Pediatrics at Lee's Hill
10600 Spotsylvania Avenue
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22408
(540) 604-9501 (FAX)
Preferred Pediatrics at Snowden
331 Park Hill Drive
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401
(540) 368-8095 (FAX)
Preferred Pediatrics at the Courthouse
9755 Courthouse Road, Suite 101
Spotsylvania, Virginia 22553
(540) 898-9699 (FAX)